- This event has passed.
Post Graduate Cyber Security (PGCS) symposium
May 10, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Welcome to PGCS symposium!
The Post Graduate Cyber Security (PGCS) symposium is a conference for early researchers and leading industrial experts in cyber security and digital forensics to present, discuss, and publish their research alongside guest speakers from academia and industry.
The PGCS symposium will be held in Edinburgh Napier University and in collaboration with SICSA, The Cyber Academy and Strathclyde Forensics on 10th of May 2016 and in parallel with International Conference of Big Data in Cyber Security. Having the PGCS symposium held in parallel with this event will assist young researchers to understand the demands for cyber security and digital forensics in different organisations. We hope that the participants will engage with industrial contacts for future partnerships and research-based industrial collaborations. [read more…]
- 26thFebruary 2016: The PGCS symposium website is available online
- 23thMarch 2016: The PGCS symposium logo has been created
- 29thMarch 2016: Easychair is now accepting submissions for the PGCS symposium (submit your paper/poster here)
- 6thApril 2016: Extended versions of the PGCS selected papers will be invited for possible publication in the Journal of Cyber Security Technology.
- 15thApril 2016: PGCS-symposium draft program is online now! Click here…
- 25thApril 2016: The Scottish Information & Computer Science Alliance (SICSA) is now sponsoring the PGCS-symposium!
- 27thMay 2016: The PGCS research papers are published online! Click here…
- Edinburgh Napier University, Edinburgh, UK
- The Cyber Academy, Edinburgh, UK
- Strathclyde Forensics, Glasgow, UK
|Home||Important Dates||Call for Paper||Paper Submission|
|Registration||Keynotes||Program & Research Papers||Organization Committee|
Please contact us if you have any queries:
- Email: Dr. Naghmeh Moradpoor;