The Cyber Academy at Edinburgh Napier University is a leading independent and impartial source of skills and knowledge on cyber security, supporting Scotland’s businesses and communities to be secure and successful online. We work with a range of companies and organisations on understanding and mitigating risks, and on designing effective measures for prevention, detection, investigation and incident response. We’ve led the way in building national security capability with our work with law enforcement, industry and higher education institutes.
We teach digital investigation and evidence gathering at a number of levels and can provide short tailored designed training courses for your staff and your business.
If you would like to have an exploratory discussion with us or support any of our events please don’t hesitate to contact Lynn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us at our forthcoming events:
- 11 October 2016. Ada Lovelace Lecture with Caroline Wilkinson. Details here.
- 25 October 2016. Data Capture, Analysis and Presentation to Turn Data into evidence. Details here.
- 31 October 2016. Forensics of IT & Data Analytics includes ISO and Cyber Essentials. CEED Seminar. Details here.
- 14 November 2016. IBM Seminar and Workshop. Details TBC.
- 21 November 2016. Zonefox Demonstration. Details TBC
- 23 November 2016. Hutchinson Networks and F5 Workshop. Details TBC
- 28 November 2016. Masterclass in Data Analysis. Details here.
- 6 December 2016. Christmas Cyber for school girls. P6/7 & S1/2. Details TBC
Be part of The Cyber Academy
If you are interested in getting involved with The Cyber Academy, please send an initial request using this form: